To develop strong leaders and lifelong learners who possess the knowledge, character, habits, and determination to fulfill their dreams and build a brighter tomorrow.
The educators at KIPP Northeast Leadership Academy are collectively driven by a common belief — ALL students want to learn, will learn, and can accomplish great things in college and in life. We believe that in order for students to succeed, ALL students need to be held to high academic and behavioral standards. We believe that with high expectations, our young men and women will reach their full potential and have the agency to profoundly impact our community and society. Our actions will always be in pursuit of this belief in our students.
KIPP Northeast Denver Leadership Academy (KNDLA) opened in August 2015 under the leadership of Founding School Leader Grant Erwin.
- 9th Grade: Pre-AP World History, Multi-cultural Literature, Composition I, Environmental Science or AP Environmental Science, Algebra I, Blended Learning, Elective, PE
- 10th Grade: AP World History, World Literature, Composition II, Chemistry or AP Chemistry, Algebra II, Geometry (all students take full classes of both Algebra II and Geometry), Elective, PE
- 11th Grade: AP U.S. History, AP Seminar, AP Language or Pre-AP Language, Foreign Language, Pre-Calculus, Junior College Seminar, Biology or AP Biology, Elective, PE
- 12th Grade: AP Government, AP Research, AP Language or AP Literature, Foreign Language, AP Calculus or AP Statistics, Senior College Seminar, AP Physics or AP Biology, Elective, PE. We will also offer dual enrollment classes through the University of Colorado.
- Boys/Girls Soccer
- Boys/Girls Basketball
- Cross Country
- Gaming Club
- Anime Club
- Black Student Alliance
- Latino Student Union
- Yearbook Club
- STEM Club
- Programming Club
- French Club
- Book Club
- Recognized by Denver Public Schools for having the highest ELA growth in the entire state of Colorado out of about 1,500 schools.
- Highest growth in the country among the 23 KIPP high schools for 9th graders on the ACT, and 2nd highest for 10th graders.
- Rated a Blue school (highest rating available) on Denver’s annual School Performance Framework, which is a comprehensive evaluation of every school in Denver Public Schools.