What We Do
KIPP Northeast Elementary teaches academic skills, cultivates character growth, and empowers students on their journey to and through college. Our students will leave KIPP Northeast Elementary with the passion, skills, and desire to change the world and be leaders in the Far Northeast Denver community.
KIPP Northeast Elementary is built on the belief that great schools create both excellence and equity. An excellent and equitable education will prepare our students with the passion, skills, and desire to be college graduates and leaders of the community.
KNE Students receive small group instruction for reading, phonics, and math. Additionally, students engage in hands-on activities and learning opportunities in classes a wide range of classes, including Spanish, Dance, Art, Music, and Social Justice. We are also excited to offer ELA-S programming for native Spanish Speakers. Students enrolled in this program will receive literature and phonics in both English and Spanish.
- Early Childhood Education (ECE): Family Literacy, Phonics, Literacy, Free Choice, Math, Recess, Small Group Instruction, Reading, Counting
- Kindergarten: Family Literacy, Phonics, Small Group Reading, Recess, Counting, Math, Social Justice, Science
- First Grade: Family Literacy, Math, Phonics, Small Group Reading, Recess, Social Justice, Science
- Second Grade: Family Literacy, Math, Guided Reading, Recess, Social Justice, Science
- Third Grade: Family Literacy, Math, Reading, Writing, Grammar, Recess, Social Justice, Science
KNE has an on-site partnership with the Boys and Girls Club of Metro Denver. They offer before school and after school care on-site at KNE. Before school care begins at 6:30am and after school care goes until 7pm. KNE also offers both winter and spring after school clubs on Wednesdays for students to opt into joining. We offer STEM-coding club, sign language club, as well as Girls on the Run running club.