What is the Colorado Food Cluster?
The Colorado Food Cluster is a network of organizations working together to deliver supper and snacks for children through the Child and Adult Care Food Program. This innovative initiative can be best described as a whole-child approach that includes wrap-around services such as social emotional support, nutritious foods, enrichment programming, stakeholders, community and civic engagement.
Partner Organizations: Faithbridge, Transform Education Now Colorado, Young Aspiring Americans for Social and Political Activism, Denver Food Rescue, and Bondadosa.
How does a student or family sign up?
Each KIPP student is automatically enrolled in the program with the consent of parent/guardian, until or unless you choose to opt out.
CLICK HERE to enroll or opt out.
What To Expect For Deliveries:
– Weekly delivery of 7 dinners and 7 snacks for each K-12 youth in the household.
– MEAL ORDERS — all students will be marked for “Standard”
– If you do not want to receive standard (meat) meals, you must amend your order by Monday 12pm each week.
– To amend your order, do so by texting 720.699.9978
– Alternate options include: Vegetarian
– For program and food order questions call or text 720-699-9978
Want to be a driver?
Bondadosa is our warehouse and delivery partner for this program. If you are looking for flexible job, 18 years or older, and have a valid driver’s license you may want to check out their application. Click here.